Disinfectant Cleaning Services
We will thoroughly clean and disinfect your restroom sinks, toilets and urinals. Our in-depth manual cleaning includes using an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant to destroy bacteria and viruses.
We also perform extensive cleaning for…
- Floors, walls and partitions
- Mirrors, doors, and grab bars
- Paper and soap dispensers
- Air vents
Electrostatic Disinfection Service to combat the SARS-CoV-2 virus
We offer electrostatic disinfection spraying which is a method of applying a disinfectant that involves applying a disinfectant by putting a “positive” electric charge to a disinfectant liquid and applying it to ground or negatively charge the surface being coated. Using the basic principle that opposite charges attract, the liquid would then be attracted to the surface, allowing for a full, even coat of liquid on the surface. We use a disinfectant that is “hospital grade”, that meets all CDC criteria and is EPA listed in its effectiveness against Novel Corona Virus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of Coronavirus COVID-19.
- The electrostatic charge applied gives a more even, full coat compared to other methods
- The disinfectant can get into hard-to-reach areas, around corners, and backsides of surfaces
- It dramatically reduces the time to disinfect non-porous walls, floors, equipment, furniture, etc.
Use in: Bathrooms, Hospitals, Medical Offices, Dental Offices, Nursing Homes, Public Restrooms, Schools, Colleges, Institutions, Day Cares, Exercise Facilities, Equipment and Locker Rooms, Restaurants, Hotels, Motels, Bars, Vet Clinics, Kennels, Food Preparation and Storage Areas, Non-Food Contact Surfaces, etc.